Sunday 3 February 2013

Lingerie Wishlist January 2013

1. Curvy Kate Princess


Okay, this one's cheating a bit. So I am utterly head over heels in love with Curvy Kate's 'Princess' style. I already have it in black and nude, and now I'm lusting over it in every colour I can get my hands on. I'm not overly keen on the S/S 13 Orchid/Purple as it's a bit too neon for my liking, more violet than pastel, and white underwear just doesn't appeal to me whatsoever. But the Wine/Grape from AW 11 was so beautiful, that I had to buy it. (I found it on ebay in the end, eek!) Just in time for Valentines Day too, I hope my Boyfriend approves!!                                        


2. Lepel Fiore Ruby

Oh. My. GOOOOD. I think there's something about this colour that I'm really digging right now because everything I want seems to be in it! The signature Fiore scalloped edges look beautiful in this colour, it's TO DIE FORRRR. There's the padded plunge (pictured) or the balconette, and the thong (pictured) or french shorts. I haven't bought it yet but I NEEEEED it. I'll probably go for the shorts instead of the thong, and the balconette instead of the plunge, but you get the idea. STUNNING.


3. Gorgeous by Debenhams Pink embroidered mesh bra.


Can you just look at this? How stunning!! It's a soft full cup bra and I'm totally in love. This dusky pink is a favourite of mine, I believe I have a moulded La Senza (don't hit me) one that's similar. Well, back when La Senza used to cater for all sizes that is. It's literally a lingerie set fit for a fairy. And I am that fairy. I NEED THIS SET RIGHT NOW!!





Well this turned out a lot pinker than I expected...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...