Monday 29 April 2013

Hearts and Gems and Smelly Cat

Okay. I'll admit it. I'm a serial eBayer. I can't help it, there's so many pretty things, at such pretty prices, I just can't help myself! So when I came across Hearts and Gems jewellery, I just couldn't help myself.
Click to visit their eBay store
Many of their items are described as 'urban', with lots of pieces emblazoned with crosses and tribal patterns, keeping up with the likes of Topshop, River Island and Urban Outfitters.

The main thing that caught my eye were the 'above knuckle rings' that I knew primarily from seeing them on Phoebe from Friends! Now if you know me, you will know that I am basically the real life equivalent of Phoebe, with many of my gigs ending up in a group sing-a-long of 'Smelly Cat'. Yes, really.

So obviously, I needed to have them. I chose one twisted ring and one plain. 2 days later, the little package arrived at my door. Very speedy, considering I bought them on Thursday night and they turned up Saturday morning! They were tied up in a sweet little organza pouch, filled with heart shaped glitter confetti. I squealed. A lot.

Here's how they look on me!



The rings themselves are silver plated, and fit very well. I was initially scared that they would fall off easily, but my worries have been put aside! 

I would highly recommend having a look at their store. The prices are fabulous and the jewellery even more so.






xo

[Disclaimer: These views are my own. I have not been paid nor offered an
incentive for this review.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...