Tuesday 2 July 2013

Viva La Juicy!


I was kindly gifted this little bottle of Viva La Juicy by the wonderful people at Juicy Couture (well, a stockist of Juicy Couture), and although I was apprehensive at first (as I am admittedly not a big lover of the brand), I was pleasantly surprised by the sweet, flirty, floral aroma of the fragrance.


It came packaged in what I assume is a miniature version of the full sized box, in all of it's hot pink and gold glory, emblazoned with the Juicy Couture logo. 


When I opened it up, the first thing I noticed was just how darn cute the bottle is! Frosted glass with a simple label and a rose gold cap. So sweet!


And then when I took the cap off... Oh boy.


It's a rollerball! Eep! So sweet and ever so handy for travel/on the go. 

The fragrance itself puts me in mind of a body spray by Impulse I used to wear when I was younger, the 'Tease' scent. It reminds me of a completely fun and carefree time in my life. Maybe that's why I love it so much. I will definitely be purchasing a full sized version of this beauty.

So the moral of this story is: Don't judge a book by it's cover. Or an Eau du Parfum by it's brand, in this case.

What's your 'go-to' Summer fragrance? 

Love and carefree sparkles,

[Disclaimer: All of these views are solely my own. I have not been paid for this review.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...