Tuesday 13 January 2015

Mini Post: Jenny January!

Hello peaches!
Just a quick post to say that #jennyjanuary has begun, so put on your PUG and strut your stuff until the Sunday 18th!


Amy (a.k.a @missamymay on Instagram, my beloved adopted wife and fellow British Belle) started Jenny January for everyone to showcase their gorgeous Pinup Girl Clothing 'Jenny' pieces!

I sadly have only one Jenny item, my beautiful Harlequin skirt, so as it was my day off work, I popped it on and took some photos for you. Can you tell I was excited?
(p.s. Please excuse the litter tray in the background- having a kitten is stressful!)



I decided to style it with a cardigan from H&M, a brooch that was gifted to me by my lovely boyfriend's parents for Christmas, a belt I found for £2.99 in a charity shop and my Vivienne Westwood/Mel shoes.



Will you be taking part in Jenny January? Make sure to tag your pics!
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...