Wednesday 4 February 2015

What's in my Bag? - Feb 2015

I have been meaning to do this tag for SO long, and I thought what better opportunity than to show you what I had in my bag on the weekend of London Edge! After getting rid of the crumpled up tissues and loose change, this is what was left!
Bag: Vivienne Westwood 'Divina' Saffiano Leather tote.
£280 available from Selfridges
The Basics: Keys (on Cath Kidston Lanyard)
Purse (Cath Kidston Garden Birds)
Sunglasses (eBay)
Phone (Samsung Galaxy S4)
Currently Reading: Tales of a Tiller Girl by Irene Holland
Bits and Bobs: The label from my Voodoo Vixen 'Flora' dress I wore to London Edge on Sunday
The souvenir bus ticket from our ride to Gem Bar in Soho for the London Edge after party
Makeup Essentials: Bourgeois Lip velvet
2true liquid eyeliner
Collectif Mirror
Fifi's Best Friends: Tissues
Paracetamol
Strepsils Cough and Sore Throat relief
The Boring Bits: WH Smith diary
Travel Sewing Kit in Cath Kidston Card Wallet
Toiletries: Impulse 'Tease' Body Spray
Savlon Hand Sanitiser gel
Soap and Glory 'Hand Food' hand cream
Agent Provocateur Perfume




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...