Wednesday 8 April 2015

What I Wore Wednesday - Easter Edition!

BOING!
Did you hear that? I believe that is the distinct noise of Spring being sprung...
(Shut up. I'm a blogger not a comedian.)

Crap jokes aside, Spring is definitely here and it has brought with it an array of pastels, dresses and no tights(!!)

Here's what I've been wearing to celebrate the occasion.

WIW to work - 08/04/15
Cardigan & Vest top - Primark
Glasses - Retro Peepers
Skirt - Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes - Vivienne Westood & Melissa
WIW for a night in at my Boyfriend's - 07/04/15
Scarf - Vintage
Cardigan - H&M
Shirt - Primark
Trousers - Collectif
WIW out shopping with my Mum - 06/04/15
Cardigan - Sainsburys
Dress - Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes - Clarks
WIW on Easter Sunday - 05/04/15
Cardigan - Sainsburys
Dress - Primark
Belt - eBay
Shoes - New Look
WIW for a Bank Holiday pub lunch - 03/04/15~
Beret - Tiger
Coat - Collectif
Skirt - Vintage
Shoes - Clarks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...