Wednesday 19 June 2013

OOTD 19-06-13 - Let the sun shine on your face...


Bonjour my lovelies!

Now, if you're from London like me, you'll know that we've lacked sunshine recently! Considering it's well into June, you'd think we'd have some by now. Alas, no. However, we get peeks of it here and there, and today was just one of those days.

I started the day with a black Earl Grey (of course) and a catch up with my Mum and Grandma at Sainsburys, then went for a run. After said run, I had a bite of lunch then went to meet my boyfriend at the park. I chose to wear my new swing dress from Lindy Bop, as I am totes in head over heels love with it. Now to get a tan!!

Have you all made the most of this rare sunny day?

Dress - £29.99 - LindyBop.co.uk
Denim Jacket - £18 - Matalan
Loafers (Not Pictured) - £75 (£13 Charity Shop) - Clarks
Sunglasses - £85 - Lulu Guinness

Love and joy,

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...